Tuesday, July 12, 2011

First Impressions

No one reads this blog. Yet. But through the tremendous power of social media and with the combined efforts of mine and Adam's social skills, we will eventually have thousands of followers.
This is my prediction. Ok, maybe more of a wish.
This is kinda my first post, lame, I know. Wanna know why I am posting?
Procrastination.
I should be doing my food handler's permit right now, but instead I am wasting away time on this blog.
The first post is always the most difficult because it sets the standard. Think about how much of a difference a first impression can make, or why its difficult to be the first speaker, or if you are like me, the first child. The first of anything sets the bar for the rest to follow, and the higher the bar, the more difficult it is to be impressive later on. So I am starting this blog out with the bar low, that way I can raise the bar as time goes on.
Reminds me of this scene from the office.
And now you have absolutely nothing to look forward to, since that was a super lame post. Keep reading and maybe you will find something worthwhile.

1 comment:

  1. You will be famous someday though hopefully not infamous!

    ReplyDelete