Friday, July 29, 2011

Dear Adam:

I was going to wait a bit longer to do a post like this, maybe further down the road in our friendship, but who says that I can't write you another letter like this later anyway?
And I realize that this could be boring for everyone else to read, but I figure that your happiness in reading this post will outweigh the potential negative effects of readers being bored by this post.
So basically, if your name is not Adam Armstrong, and you don't really feel like reading about why he is so awesome, you can stop reading now(well, actually you could have stopped reading a few sentences ago).

Reasons Why You Are Awesome:

1. The very first and foremost and true reason this post is being written right now is Beaver Track Ice Cream. Thanks for leaving it in our freezer, it is currently being consumed by myself and the great Abby Farr.

2. You are always nice. Perpetually. Everyone who knows you will agree with me. Even when I am being mean and crabby, you can always say something nice to make my day better.

3. We have the same priorities in life. Blogging. Ninja tag. Food. Boys, errr....maybe that one is not quite the same.

4.  I could actually watch the movie Hot Rod with you and enjoy it.

5. Spontaneous Party Anthem Dance Parties. Nuff Said.

6. The Love Sack. Ok, so maybe that's more of a reason of why I love your apartment, or Tim Smith since he is the sorta owner, but my love for that beautiful bean bag is very great and needed to be stated.

7. We like to party. We are Mormon and Proud, we do wholesome recreational activities, and lastly you are a SAINT.  Seriously.

Ummm, 7 is kinda an awkward number to end on, but it's getting pretty darn late, and I need to get my 8 hours of sleep in. So it's just gonna have to be lucky number 7.


Yours Truly,

Marissa

P.S. I really need to get some blogging glasses, I don't feel legit without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment