Thursday, November 10, 2011

Adam, you've got it going on....

So as I sat here alone in my apt on the couch with my good friend, El Laptop, Gentry (aka "GENTRY!"  aka "The Ratings Spike" aka. "Yes, We are "Gentry and Proud" but I guess so are you Jodi.....) returned home from a long evening of kicking trash in hockey Canadian style (...well half-Canadian style, but I'm pretty sure it's only the Canadian half that gives him his Hockey prowess....)

Like a "Google+" -ed Thor to a more acoustic Hammer, Gentry reached for his guitar and proceeded to serenade me in a manner a la "Bret, you've got it going on..." from "Flight of the Conchords"



......or at least I think that was the intention.


Since you, the MAP followers of the world ( I say world mainly because of you Jodi, but apparently there is some Ukrainian out there (Вітаю!!!)), were not there, I've taken the liberty of publishing the lyrics of that special song "GENTRY!!!" endearingly wrote for me just a few moments ago:



(Catchy and Melodic Guitar Intro)
Adam you’re a real swell guy…..
(Guitar Serenading.....)
I’d be sad if you died……
(More Guitar Serenading....)
Adam, I think you’re rad,,,,.
(Climax of Guitar serenading....)


(Long Pause....)

















(Guitar stops playing....)
















Spoken: Hey, I just got a text message!  See you later!


"Adam, You've Got it Going On!"-  Coming Soon to a record store near you!




No comments:

Post a Comment